Systems Powered by NetSuite
For the past eight years, Dreamer Media has utilized NetSuite Cloud based applications for overall accounting activities including inventory control, purchasing and online merchandising.
- Advanced Customizable Ecommerce Solution with multi-language, multi-currency, and multi-store capability
- Real-time Reporting for Webstore, Inventory, Order Management and Sales
- Automated Processes to Improve Accuracy, Efficiency and Customer Satisfaction
- Anytime, Anywhere Access to Your Online Business
- Deliver the Same Web Store Experience across Any Currency, Any Sales Channel, and Any Mobile Device
- More about Netsuite
- Credit card data on our DREAMER Media e-commerce platform is protected with PCI Level I compliance. The system provides an SAS 70 type II audit report prepared and audited by a Big Four audit firm.
- Our system accepts credit card transactions on our webstore and are approved by the bank in real-time. The system is fully compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. Multiple levels of fraud protection including AVS (Address Verification System), verifying that the shopper entered the correct billing address and CVV2 (Card Verification Value), the 3 or 4 digit security code ensuring the shopper has the physical card.
- Our system allows for customer and financial data to be exported in Excel, PDF and CSV formats.
- The system functionality allows for clients to read and write to its own data files as well as allowing access via approved application programming. However, to date we have not had occasion to make this functionality available. Would have to discuss.
- The system supports cookies, however we have not applied that functionality to third-party applications.
- Order fulfillment takes place in our 10,000 sq ft facility in Nashville, TN where 95% of our overall saleable stock is located. Organized in a clean, orderly bin system within our warehouse, we are built for efficiency.
- Our physical fulfillment solution is fully integrated with our shopping cart and shipping application.
- Orders are picked and packed accordingly with all standard shipping materials including proper boxes, cushioning materials, inner packaging, poster tubes and sleeves, etc.
- Shipping labels and tracking information are fully integrated in the ordering and shipping process for easy order status info and tracking.
- Orders placed online prior to 4pm CST are generally shipped within 48 hrs.